Fantastic anatomy resources for dentists & Hygienists in training and practice; providing an encyclopedic image library and reference to enhance consultations, presentations, teaching and study.
The Head and Neck Basic Collection DVD with an Annual Streaming Subscription is a limited offer providing full access to 4D Anatomy’s recent and upcoming content for a year. The package also includes a large sized color-coded Map of the cranial nerves, a must have resource to study the complicated network and function of cranial nerves.
While Primal's 3D Head & Neck with Special Senses and Basic Neuroanatomy provides an interactive resource that gives you access to stunning 3D computer graphic modeling of the head, neck, face, larynx and pharynx, external, middle and inner ear, orbit and eyes, oral and nasal cavities, teeth, tongue, sinuses, cervical plexus, brachial plexus, plus an interactive laryngoscopic view down the trachea. Plus, you can also choose from 10 detailed 3D views of the brain and 13 views of cranial nerves.
Major Benefits of Primal's 3D Dentistry series are:
- Easy to navigate to all content.
- Anatomically accurate interactive 3D model allows you to view the key anatomy for dental hygiene. Choose from over 100 3D views of head, neck, face, oral and nasal cavities, dentition, individual teeth in 3D and cross section, and explore individual teeth regionally to uncover cusps, grooves, pits, ridges, roots and more.
- Rotate, add and remove anatomy in layers and label any visible structure you wish to study.
- Specialist clinical content offers 3D interactive views of progressive dental conditions such as caries and gingivitis and detailed and interactive 3D nerve views showing 10 intraoral injections.
- Clearly written text will help you understand - and explain to students and patients – common dental procedures including anesthesia, oral examinations, and infection control. Also described in clinical detail are the salivary glands, joints, embryogenesis, and the pterygopalatine fossa.
- Export and print content royalty-free for your own presentations, patient education and student handouts.